Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I love weekends. Especially weekends when my hubby is home to enjoy them with us. Mark works most Saturdays, so Max and I were so excited to find out he was off the whole weekend with us. We spent most of the day outside on Saturday. Max got to ride his new tractor all around the neighborhood. He rode it for hours. He loved it. :)

Max and Daddy loving the tractor and the weather!!


This is what our weekends should be about. Fun times with the people we love. I am so blessed to call these two boys mine. And boy do I love them and I am lucky they both love me. :)



1 comment:

  1. I got to see Max out cruising around the neighborhood on his tractor. He's actually pretty fast! Hope we get to spend some time out together on the weekend when the weather gets nicer for a stretch:).

    ReplyDelete