Friday, February 11, 2011

Livin for the Weekend

Working a 40+ work week makes me feel like I live for the weekends. Its the only time that I get to focus on entire days with my baby boy, and I love them. Don't get me wrong, I understand that being away from him at times can help make our relationship even stronger, but I have to admit it is hard! I still cry at times when I drop him off at my Moms house. And he cries which makes it even harder. There is no doubt that little boy has me wrapped around all of his fingers! ;)

But when I walk in the door to get him and get this, all seems right with the world. And I get to hear " I love you to the moon and back mommy!" Makes me melt every single time. :) Happy Friday!!! Hope you spend the weekends with the ones you love.

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic. You are so fortunate that he is with your momma when he's not with you b/c you know that she gives him so much lovin.

    ReplyDelete