Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Been a Long Time...

Well, it's been awhile. You know how it is, you are busy enjoying life instead of writing about it. A few weeks ago I started reading up on the blogs I had been missing and realized that I wanted to give blogging another try. A lot has happened in the past few months and it's becoming hard to keep up with all of it. This is a perfect solution and fun at the same time. :)

My sweet boy turned 2 in January! It is hard to believe that he is growing up so fast. He is hilarious! He loves to sing and dance and give his Momma kisses. It melts my heart. We had a John Deere themed birthday party. If someone would have told me years ago that there would be tractors involved in any aspect of my life I would have thought they were crazy. The things we do for our kids! ;)





It was precious! And Max loved every second of it.
Here are some things that I never want to forget about you sweet boy:
*You LOVE your Mommy! It seems that you have always been my boy and I love it.
*You know that all it takes is a sweet smile and kiss and I am putty in your hands.
*You are sleeping in a Big Boy Bed in your new bedroom!! You love it. And Daddy and I love it.
*You repeat everything you hear. The good and the bad.
*You sing Walking on Sunshine all day long. It. is. Precious.
*You are so strong-willed.
*You can hit a baseball across the house and it has to be thrown to you. I have a broken vase to prove it. It makes Daddy sooo proud.
*You are the best gift that I could ever receive. I know that you are the love of my life. I know that everything happens for a reason, and I am so thankful that I was chosen to be your Mommy Max. I love watching you grow!!
Well, here goes to trying to blog again. Wish me luck! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you are back, Mama! Count me as a faithful reader:).

    ReplyDelete