Wednesday, February 23, 2011

25 Months!

It is hard to believe that today my baby boy is 25 Months Old! I never realized the amount of love I could feel for someone until the moment he was placed in my arms. Love at first sight. :) Lots of things have changed in the last two years. We have had our issues with sleep, eating and now using the potty. I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing. These last two years have been the best years of my life. All because of my sweet little family. And this little face...

Here are 25 things I want to remember about 25 Months:
1. You have been a Mommy's boy from day one. I LOVE it.
2. You are seriously the sweetest little boy. You give kisses and hugs constantly.
3. You can count to 10.
4. You love to sing. You are currently singing Walking on Sunshine.
5. You love to be outside. All. the.time.
6. You love tractors. They have to be green and John Deere. If they aren't, you aren't interested.
7. Your favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese. (Just like me)
8. I think that I have forced you to like Reba. I'm sure you were hearing her songs while you were in my belly and throughout your life. You now want to listen to her cd in my car. Over and over and over. I never thought Reba would get old.
9. You can hit a baseball across the room. I have a broken vase to prove it.
10. You love to dance. Anytime you hear music you shake your lil booty.
11. You are starting to show interest in the potty. You have used it several times in the last few days.
12. You want a chocolate chip cookie every morning for a snack.
13. You have been sleeping in your big boy bed for a few weeks now and love it!
14. You have an imaginary friend named Bob the Monkey.
15. You love to watch Diego, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Bear, and the Backyardigans.
16. My favorite time of the day is when I walk into your room in the morning. You smile and run to me for a hug and say good morning Mommy.
17. Ok, maybe I have more than one favorite...I also love when you go to sleep at night and want me right beside you. You love to snuggle.
18. You love the moon and stars. We have to look at them all the time.
19. You tell me how to drive. You tell me to slow down or speed up. You even say when to go when the light changes to green.
20. You love our dog Tanner. You call him Bubby. :) You follow him around all the time.
21. You weigh 26 lbs and are 34 inches tall. Yes, you are petite.
22. Your love to ride the 4 wheeler with your Papaw Doug.
23. You wave bye bye to me every morning when I go to work. You stand in the window until I am gone. Sometimes you still cry.
24. You are the light of my life.
25. My favorite thing to hear from you is "I Love you to the Moon and Back a Million Times." And Mommy is the only one that gets that. :) Trust me baby boy, Mommy loves you to the moon and back a million times too.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet list. I think the part about him wanting to listen to Reba is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete