Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Visit with Uncle Matt, Aunt B and Baby Nolan

We had an exciting weekend. We got to spend some time with Mark's brother Matt and his wife Brooke. They have a baby boy Nolan. They decided they were coming into Louisville and came by for a visit. They live a few hours away and we don't see each other often, but it's fun catching up. Nolan is such a sweet baby boy. He smiles all the time. :) Here is picture of the boys. You can tell they are all Wise's. Max was upset he had to stop playing with his toys for a second for a picture. He is getting harder and harder to take pictures of.

Here is Nolan. He is precious! I love this little smile in this picture. He seems like such a sweet baby. I hope that Max and Nolan grow up spending time together so they can be close. I know that would mean the world to Mark. :)


Max seemed to love his Uncle Matt. He kept showing off and playing ball with him. When it got late, he decided to hop on Matt's lap and take a break. It was so sweet.

This last picture is of the Mommy's and their babies. Both Mark and Matt say that their boys are Momma's boys and I know that I secretly love that. I'm sure it won't last forever, but I am taking advantage of it now while it lasts. I'm glad that Max wants his Mommy all the time. :)


We are so glad you guys came to visit us! We had a wonderful time catching up and watching Nolan and Max play together. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment