Saturday, June 19, 2010

Max gets a haircut!

I think it is safe to say that it was way past due. I am one of those Mommy's who would love to keep my baby looking like a baby. So, I avoid haircuts for my little guy at all costs. Now don't get me wrong, we have had a few trims here and there, but we still tried to keep the baby look. We are going to the beach very soon and I decided he needed a nice cut before our trip. I don't want him to burn up with all that hair. I was still traumatized from our first trip to get a haircut and had many people tell me that they do better without their Momma's. So, while I was at work, I had my mom take him and get his haircut. I know, I am such a chicken. In a sense, I guess it is true that they are better in some situations without their Momma's. :( Although I love to think Max needs me all the time, I know that there are others out there they he needs just as much.


Here is our before shot...



My cousin sent me this picture from the hair salon. He looks perfectly content sitting on his Grammy (who he now calls GiGi?? Not really sure where that came from). He looked like he was having a blast! :) He was being entertained by my mom, my grandma, my two aunts Janet and Sandy and my cousin Staci. He's not spoiled at all, can't you tell? ;)


Here is the finished product. I got this picture via text too and have to admit that tears came to my eyes. My baby boy has turned into a big boy and it hit me with this pic. He looks adorable! He was probably smiling because his Grammy promised him french fries if he was a good boy. ;)



Mommy loves you Max and your new haircut too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment