Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Kambri Jace!

One year ago, a beautiful little girl came into this world and her name is Kambri Jace. Her Mommy, Andrea has been my best friend since I was born. Our parents have been best friends since they were kids so it was only natural for us to be close. We have so much in common, I feel like she is more than a friend to me, she is the sister I never had. We had our first babies four months apart, and even though we live in different states try our hardest to get together every few months. I am so thankful for our friendship. Here are our precious babies Max and Kambri. We hope they grow up to be best friends someday too! :)
This past weekend we traveled to West Virginia to celebrate Kam's big day. It was a blast and we had a wonderful time catching up and watching the babies play together. Here is a picture of the precious birthday girl!

This last picture is Kambri and her Mommy Andrea. They mean the world to me and my family and I thank God that they are a part of our lives. I hope that everyone has someone that they can depend on like I can Andrea. No matter what time day or night, she is always there for me. I am so blessed. :)

Happy 1st Birthday Kambri Jace! We hope you had a wonderful day celebrating with your Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to watch you learn and grow along with my baby Max. I'm sure we will have lots of awesome memories in the future. We love you sweet girl!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment