Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun at the Park

For weeks Max has been wanting to go to the park. He tells me all the time he wants to slide and swing so today I decided to take him. We both had a blast. My boy laughed the entire time. Well, almost. He screamed when it was time to leave. Here are the pics to prove how much fun we had. :)




It's hard to believe that this time last year Max was too little to really enjoy all the park has to offer. This year, I could barely keep up with him. We had a wonderful time and I am so thankful that we got to spend time together doing something we both loved.

3 comments:

  1. Do y'all ever go to the preschool playground at Painted Stone? Sometimes we slip over there on evenings and the weekends because it's so close. Maybe we could go together sometime:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! One of my favorite friends got him this for his birthday! ;)

    Rachel~ we haven't been over there. Let me know sometime when you guys go and we will join you! I'm sure Max would love to play with Walker. :)

    ReplyDelete