Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meet the Wise's

In an effort to remember as much as possible about the life of our sweet boy Max, my husband suggested I start a blog. Between working full-time and being a Mommy I am not sure how much time I will have to do this, but I thought I would give it a try. I am not sure why God chose me to be the mother of this precious baby boy, but I am so glad He did. I know that I don't deserve him and and am so thankful that I was chosen to bring him into this world. He has changed my life forever. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him. He is fifteen months old and has his Mommy wrapped around his finger. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Here is a picture of my "Mommy's Boy." He is the love of my life. :)


Hope you all enjoy reading about our life together as much as we love living it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment